Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on Friday

For the first time ever I'm linking up with Darci over at the good life for five on friday!
so here we go!

#1: This neon coat I got from Target over Christmas break.
 It's so warm and so fun! Perfect for these chilly New England days. 
Did I mention that I only paid $10 for it?
boo yeah!


#2 These floral plates I got at Target just this morning.
Seriously, I love them. 
Even more so for $.88!



#3 These cutsie little plates!
Also from Target.
Also $.58. 


#4 This Valentine's banner.
The perfect compliment to my forever favorite Rhino. 


#5 Golf. 
Have you ever played this game? If not, do it! AsaP! 
Serious. Tay and I are in a never ending game that I'm currently losing. 

Badly. 
But I keep coming back for more because it's that much fun!





Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment