Wednesday, February 5, 2014

8 inches.

today we got the infamous snow storm nika. 
it was kind of a big deal only because it snowed on us all day. literally. every. minute. of this day was snow-filled. it was kind of beautiful for the first few hours. and then i got bored. tay was doing his thing and i was hopelessly searching social media for something good.

speaking of, to anyone who watched the biggest loser finale last night, were you as sad as i was for michelle? i'm not mad that she won because she obviously lost the most weight. i am sad that she chose to go to the extremes that she did to get there. 105 pounds is so little for someone her height. and very seemingly unhealthy in my opinion. 

anyway. we got 8 inches of snow today and it's still coming down. but luckily my husband loves me and took me out for a few minutes so i could maintain my sanity. 


he took me to my happy place. love you boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment