Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy 23rd Birthday to me!



July 31 is my birthday, and for some reason I still get super excited to celebrate. Maybe it's just the excuse I need to throw a party for myself. Regardless, this birthday we had a little get together.

The day was casual and started with the gym. Since moving in with my parents, I hardly ever get to go to Zumba with my friends, so I made it a goal to get there that day. It was my birthday, and no one was going to stop me :) after Zumba I made my birthday cake, which took forever! I have been wanting to try to make the minion cake that I have seen on Pinterest, and yet again, my birthday was the perfect excuse. My mom felt bad that I was making my own cake, but that is exactly what I wanted. So I did. And I loved every second of it!!

Finally that evening, Tay threw me a family birthday party with Pumpkin Belgian waffles with peaches and cream. So delicious!! We had our family over to celebrate and it truly was the perfect birthday. Also, Zack sent me videos all day long of people in Pittsburg wishing me happy birthday and they are hilarious. I'll try and post some so you can all witness the greatness of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment