Monday, September 28, 2015

Family Pictures + Our Big Reveal

If there is one thing I love doing, it's taking family pictures. Maybe it's because my family rarely took them growing up, but I get so giddy about it. I love picking out outfits to match the location and getting all dolled up. It's a weird quirk of mine I guess you could say. 

Last week my friend Brooke texted me about possibly taking pictures of my little family. She is an avid blogger herself {visit her here} and I have loved following her! Anyway, I couldn't turn down an opportunity for pictures so I anxiously agreed. 

You guys...I'm in love with these pictures! Brooke did such an amazing job. We were all comfortable with her behind the camera and she was so quick which is so important when its 105 degrees outside and you have a 9 month old baby. We loved her and I love these pictures even more!













Baby Roderick #2 is due April 7,2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment