Wednesday, July 8, 2015

i'm still here!

Hey friends! Pretty crazy that I'm blogging again, right??? 

Considering it's been well over a year, i give you my permission to be impressed ;) (does anyone even use the winky face anymore? I feel old...) 

Regardless, I am determined to continue blogging because I want to keep track of my life. My family. and have some order to all the pictures we take! So to update you on life since last April...

1. We got PREGNANT!!!
For any of you who have read my blog at all knew that we wanted a baby desperately. After having a miscarriage in November of 2013, we were anxious to try again. and it happened! 

2.  We moved back to Utah from New Hampshire.
-Loved our experiences back east but I was sooooo ready to be done. 
-Also, I do not recommend driving 36 hours while 10 weeks pregnant. BLEH!

3. Scout. Austen. Roderick. December 16, 2014. 6lbs 14oz. 18.5 inches. 
(birth story to come)

4. Tay got accepted to several law schools (he applied to 15!) and we decided to attend Arizona State University. 
-He got a killer scholarship and we can't get over 365 days of warmth....Maybe more like 300.

5. We moved to Tempe, Arizona on June 9, 2015.

We have been loving our time here despite the intense heat! Stay tuned for photo dumps and updates on Scouty's almost 7 months of life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment