Wednesday, March 5, 2014

commitment.

I feel like I haven't blogged in years, but really it has only been a few weeks. A few busy ones with the husband which I will take over the internet any day. I don't even know what we've been so busy doing, mostly just trying to get our bums back into tippy top shape for my sisters wedding in 3 weeks! So exciting. 

But today I was inspired by the little girl in this video. She's three. And she's doing something amazing and I love her for her simple act of kindness and charity. Watch this if you haven't seen it already. Or watch it again to take it all in. 



 In honor of her and the wonderful thing she's doing I decided to follow suit. I love having short hair, but I am committed to growing it out and chopping it off again because "i don't want any kids to be sad that they have no hair, what I wanna do is give them my hair…"

Thanks little Emily for being so inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment